CBH was recently featured in the TOURISM DISCOVER Eyre Peninsula films: http://eyrepeninsula.com/elliston
South Australia’s Eyre Peninsula is a destination to experience and explore the essence of what is known as the Wild West. It is an environment of pristine and fragile natural wilderness, home to spectacular bio-rich native flora and fauna, wildlife and fisheries, national parks and marine conservation parks, world class surf, amazing eco-tourism experiences and is recognised as Australia’s seafood frontier, full of outstanding culinary adventures http://culinaryguide.
Here are some CBH suggestions for surrounding things to do as well as the Streaky Bay, Elliston, Coffin Bay and Port Lincoln websites - which all contain information on exploring the West Coast of EP.
- Streaky Bay - Conservation Parks, Murphys Haystacks, jetty fishing, shops, IGA, Bay Junction Cafe and Streaky Bay Seafood and EP Cruises http://epcruises.com.au/
- Baird Bay Ocean Eco Experience - swim with seals+dolphins
- Venus Bay - Conservation Park, jetty fishing, convenience stores - coffee+hot food+Bottle-O+petrol
- Port Kenny - Local Western King Prawns, local pub+petrol
- Talia Caves
- Elliston - Cliff Drive, bakery+coffee, IGA, local pub+petrol
- Whale watching (June-Oct)
Local Tourism Websites